Our second customer service webinar in the holiday preparation series, “Using Soft Skills to Better Your Customer Experience” was a great success! Scott Sanfilippo, Greg Kosicki, Kathleen Hayes, and I presented this informative session.
We learned about:
- Soft skills and how to use this tool to better serve your customers and gain more sales.
- The importance of verification in serving your customers
- The significance of saying such things as, “thank you” and “may I”
We also received some great questions at the end of our educational session.
- How do you deal with a customer who says that the package was not delivered even though tracking shows it was delivered to the correct address according to UPS, or Ontrac which actually has a GPS stamp?
- How do you handle a customer that calls in to say they are dissatisfied with what they received, but it was exactly what they ordered; they used it and threw away the wrappings but now they want a full refund?
Our next webinar on August 31 is about providing great service post sale! This one you just can’t miss! See you there!!!