With just under 50 days left until Christmas, is your eCommerce store ready for the holiday shopping season? Before you fall prey to holiday myths, ask our Internet Marketing experts on the critical and crucial questions that make your Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, and Christmas sales zoom. Join us on Thursday, November 14th for a live chat!
If you thought last year was busy, imagine having nearly one week less in between Black Friday and Christmas to market, sell, and ship. Just 26 days between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year make for a much shorter holiday shopping season than last year’s 32 days; but don’t let that stop you! Last year, many retailers were promoting holiday sales well before Halloween. This year should be no different, as merchants eagerly attempt to snag as many pre-holiday sales as possible.
So how do you beat last year’s performance with even less time? Where do you find reliable answers to your internet marketing questions?
On Thursday, November 14th at 3pm EST, Solid Cactus’ Internet Marketing experts will host a live chat on Facebook to answer your questions. Questions can be sent in starting today through Facebook, Twitter, comments below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experts from our Comparison Shopping Engine (CSE), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and Email Marketing teams will be on hand to address, answer and debunk your questions. Here are some examples of common myths that we’ll also be covering:
- Do you need to make any changes to your comparison shopping feed when adding gift cards to your site?
- Why are meta tags valuable in making your organic listings stand out for the holidays?
- How do negative keywords reduce your PPC budget?
- Is it possible to send email blasts too often during the holidays?
There are three ways to participate: you can send in a question in advance, the day of, or simply be a spectator.
- RSVP to the Facebook Event and attend the day of.
- Follow @SolidCactus on Twitter for highlights from the live chat.
- Email your question to email@example.com.
- Bookmark this post for a live Twitter feed, which will be posted to this URL as the event goes live.