Adding live chat to a website provides numerous benefits to both business owners and customers. Wondering about some of the benefits Solid Cactus Call Center clients receive from our managed live chat service? Read on!
Business owner benefits:
- Retailers who use live chat have noticed an increase in customer satisfaction scores because chat allows a deeper customer relationship. This, in turn, increases customer satisfaction and encourages a long retailer/shopper relationship. And that’s what we’re all aiming for!
- Business owners that use live chat also see a noticeable increase to sales. Some merchants have noted increases of 35% or more. Live Person is PCI Compliant, allowing for both sensitive credit card data and order processing.
- Web pages can be “pushed” to a customer, driving traffic to a specific page or product. With this feature, you can send the hyperlink to a specific page and/or insert basic HTML code allowing only specific elements of the page to be pushed.
- The Canned Message Feature allows retailers to draft specific responses for commonly asked questions. This ensures consistency and uniformity. It’s an ideal solution for making clear statements about company policy, price lists, etc.
- Customers can initiate a live chat with a store from any computer, tablet, or smart phone all from the comforts of their own home—or anywhere with internet access.
- Customers can chat at their own pace, asking questions while browsing—as opposed to phone support which requires customers to dial, wait in queue, and be assisted at the CSR’s pace.
- There’s no IVR or phone tree to navigate. Many younger shoppers want an answer and they want it now! Most Millennial generation customers do not want to navigate an IVR to obtain product information. Live chat helps you hang on to these customers.
In a recent 1,000 person consumer survey by the E-Tailing Group, 20% of online shoppers select live chat as their preferred method of communication with a retailer. Business owners who use live chat have noticed an 80-90% increase in customer satisfaction scores. Using Live Chat powered by Solid Cactus, retailers can reduce overall cost of providing customer service via telephone support lines all while increasing sales.
Now the only question is… Which Live Chat button will you install on your website?